VST Buzz has launched a 2 week sale on the Emulation II instrument library for the free UVI Workstation, offering unique vintage synthesizer and drum instruments with that classic 80’s sound.
“Emulation II“ was designed specifically to reproduce the warm digital sounds and analog textures characteristic of 80’s music.
A massive library of samples (nearly 5 GB!) was recorded from a professionally restored unit and utilized in this hybrid instrument – giving you the sonic character of real vintage hardware with the added control and sound shaping flexibility of analog modeled filters and advanced digital signal processing.
This is definitively the ultimate digital version of the long standing professional sampler of the mid-80’s, that has been used by Depeche Mode, Peter Gabriel, Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Jean-Michel Jarre, Stevie Wonder, Genesis, Paul McCartney, Enya and in film soundtracks by Vangelis and John Carpenter!
Emulation II features
- 2.96 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 5.06 GB in WAV).
- 2 instruments, 281 presets, 7,641 samples.
- Instrument Presets cover drums, bass, bells, choir-voices, fretted instruments, FXs, keyboards, mallets, percussion, synths, strings, orchestral hits and more.
- Includes Drumulation – A Classic 80’s Beatbox and Step Sequencer with Over 250 Classic Sounds.
- This library works with the free UVI Workstation and does not require any additional software.
- Licensing model allowing for 3 concurrent authorizations on any combination of computers and iLok keys.
- As used by Depeche Mode, Peter Gabriel, Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Jean-Michel Jarre, Stevie Wonder, Genesis, Paul McCartney, Enya and in film soundtracks by Vangelis and John Carpenter.
- Perfect for all types of mid 80s inspired music including Pop, New Wave, New Romantic, Synth pop, Techno, Film Soundtracks and much more!
Emulation II for UVI Workstation (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for just 49 EUR until June 6th, 2017 (regular 149 EUR).