Audiority has launched Deleight, a resizeable stereo multi-tap delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Deleight is a stereo multi tap delay processor based on late ’90s digital delay hardware processors.
Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more. Enable Loop mode to set Deleight as a looper device, with Speed and Reverse controls, to create special effects and textures.
- Stereo Multi Tap Delay (4+4 Taps).
- Delay Buffer of 5 seconds.
- 7 Time Ranges.
- Tempo Sync.
- Left, Right and Feedback channels.
- Normal and Cross channel feedback modes.
- LFO with 11 waveforms.
- Channel Linking.
- Loop Mode (with Speed and Reverse controls).
- Resizeable User Interface.
- Inline User Manual.
- VST, AU and AAX (32/64bit).
- OSX and Windows.
Deleight is on sale for 29 EUR until June 30th, 2017 (regular 35 EUR).