Denis Tihanov has released OrilRiver, a free algorithmic reverberation effect plugin for Windows.
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
- OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as “Damping”, “Stereo width”, “Pre-delay”, “Room size”, “Diffusion” and an parameter as “Damping intensity.” which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and later.
OrilRiver is available for download from KVR Audio as a VST2 plugin for Windows (32 & 64-bit). Development of a Mac version is planned for the future.
More information: OrilRiver