Destroy FX has announced updates to its creative audio effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
The update includes support for 64-bit systems (Windows, Apple silicon and Intel-based Macs) and various other new features, improvements and fixes.
The following Destroy FX plugins were updated:
- Geometer visually oriented waveform geometry plugin.
- Scrubby delay buffer effect that zips around through time.
- Buffer Override FSU buffer manipulation plugin.
- Transverb plays back the delay buffer at different speeds.
- Rez Synth lets you “play” resonant band-pass filter banks that process your sound.
- Skidder turns your sound on and off.
- Monomaker simple mono-merging and stereo-recentering utility.
- MIDI Gater simple, handy, MIDI-controlled gate.
- EQ Sync equalizer where the EQ setting changes on its own according to your song’s tempo.
- Polarizer takes every nth sample and polarizes it.
The plugins are available to download in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Destroy FX