D16 Group has announced updated versions of its Devastor 2 multiband distortion and Decimort 2 high quality bit crusher effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
D16 Group’s Devastor 2 and Decimort 2 have been updated to version 2.1.0. This is a maintenance update including fixes for bugs and issues reported and confirmed so far.
Changes in Devastor 2 / Decimort 2 v2.1.0
- Added – Online activation.
- Changed – Skin sizes increased.
- Fixed – Problem with missing runtime libraries (Windows).
- Added – New I/O configurations (Mono to Stereo) (AU, AAX formats).
- Fixed – Incorrect latency compensation when plug-in bypassed.
- Fixed – Wrong I/O configuration when channel mode changed on bus (Logic Pro).
- Fixed – GUI freeze when tweaking with controls (Mac OS X 10.11).
- Fixed – Crash when changing I/O configuration (Pro Tools).
- Fixed – Occasional crash when changing edit views (Pro Tools).
More information: D16 Group