VST Buzz has launched another limited time sale, offering 78% off on the Diamond Symphony Orchestra library for Kontakt by Kirk Hunter.
“Diamond Symphony Orchestra” by Kirk Hunter is 80GB of astounding sonic flexibility. Whether you use it as your only orchestral library or as an additional one to layer with others, “Diamond Symphony Orchestra” delivers every time!
With multiple ensemble sizes and unique performance and programming features found nowhere else… this is an orchestral sample library to die for!
Diamond Symphony Orchestra features
- 80GB of samples covering all the standard orchestral instruments.
- 1 mic position and up to 4 dynamic layers per note
- “Concert” string sections, large “Symphonic” Strings, smaller “Studio” string sections plus both chamber (4-4-3-2) and solo strings.
- “Concert” brass ensembles, “Symphonic” brass ensembles and also “Studio” brass.
- The winds – including alto flute and contrabassoon are available in solos and/or some duets.
- Both muted and unmuted versions of the strings and brass are included.
- Also included are orchestral percussion, celesta, harpsichord, and a piano.
- Lighter versions of all the instruments, and individual articulations are available.
- IntervaLive® – for smooth legato passages.
- Human Pitch Correction or “HPC” – simulates the way real players start notes slightly out of tune.
- Keyswitches are clearly labelled and are consistent across all instruments.
Diamond Symphony Orchestra is available for 99.99 EUR until August 30th, 2016 (regular 450 EUR). Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
More information: VST Buzz