DiGiGrid is expanding its line of advanced audio interfaces with DiGiGrid IOC, a control room I/O for SoundGrid® systems.
Perfect for the control room, the DiGiGrid IOC audio interface offers a range of connectivity options, including two mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-grade preamps; eight line inputs/outputs; 16 AES and ADAT inputs/outputs; and two powerful headphone outputs.
With DiGiGrid IOC and a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server on their network, users will be able to run hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, all fully integrated within their DAW of choice.
By plugging DiGiGrid IOC into a SoundGrid network with a single Ethernet cable, users will enter a new world of real-time tracking, mixing and monitoring, with extremely low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
DiGiGrid IOC features
- ASIO- and Core Audio-compliant audio I/O for native DAWs.
- 2 mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-grade preamps.
- 8 line inputs/outputs and 2 headphone outputs.
- 16 AES inputs/outputs, ADAT inputs/outputs.
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6).
- Quick-view front panel metering.
- High-definition 192 kHz ADC conversion.
- Super-low latency of 0.8 only milliseconds.