Digital Brain Instruments has launched cMixer, a broadcasting digital mixer software that handles all your audio needs inside-the-box.
cMixer is a standalone software conceived for events broadcasting purposes, including online radios, talk shows, dialog recordings, speeches, conferences, meetings, podcasting and for small live concerts.
It can handle all your audio needs inside-the-box, while using your favorite plugins to process the audio. Automix, Follow and Gate modes will help you to handle multi microphone broadcasting sessions. This way you can use a computer and a soundcard instead of a hardware mixer to manage your audio broadcasting events.
- 10 mono input + 3 stereo input channels.
- 5-band parametric EQ & up to 4 plugins per channel.
- AutoMix engine can handle multi-microphone sessions automatically.
- Follow mixing mode.
- AutoGate mode.
- 2 stereo mixbus sends.
- 2 stereo outputs.
- External recording output.
- Sidechain gain control for stereo channels.
- Pink noise generator.
- WAV/AIFF recording.
- Preset manager.
- MIDI Matrix. Control cMixer using your MIDI device.
cMixer for Windows and Mac is on sale at 50% off exclusively at Plugin Boutique until March 1st (regular $115 USD).
More information: Digital Brain Instruments cMixer