Digital Brain Instruments has released version 2 of Talkie Box, a walkie talkie, radio and telephone sounds designer software for Windows and Mac.
Talkie Box is a standalone software developed for audio post-production purposes. It allows processing in real-time your voice to emulate walkie-talkie, radio or telephone sound effects. Design your own background noise and voice effects with this user-friendly tool for sound designers and game audio.
This new version provides several new features, optimizations and improvements.
Changes in Talkie Box 2
- Added Windows 8 and Windows 10 support.
- Added Mac OS X 10.11.
- Added Fine Tuning (AFC) emulator.
- New Audio Player section.
- Added drag & drop file/folder.
- General audio performance enhancements.
- Various GUI improvements.
- Redesigned interface.
Talkie Box is available for purchase for the introductory price of $39 USD until September 15th, 2016 (regular $49 USD).