VST Buzz has launched a sale on the Discovery Pro synthesizer instrument by DiscoDSP, offering a 55% discount for a limited time only.
“Discovery Pro Synth” is a 12 oscillator Virtual Analog Synthesizer featuring WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support as well as Pad Resythesis, 2X oversampling / undersampling, built-in arpeggiator and sync amongst many other incredible features.
The “Discovery Pro” architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. With support for 4 layers per patch, and morphing between layers, Discovery quickly becomes a remarkably expressive synth for any type of music!
Discovery Pro features
- Virtual Analog synthesizer + sampler.
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units / VST / VST3.
- Multi-sized GUI (400p, 600p, 800p).
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 128 Patch Memories per bank.
- More than 5.000 presets in 60 banks (including a percussion one).
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity.
- 2x oversampling, 2x oversampled distortions.
- Nord Lead 2 modeled Unison.
- Zero Delay Nord Lead 2 and 12dB / 24dB Moog® modeled filters!
- Dual / Four octave key split.
- 4 layers / 12 oscillators with Sync / FM.
- 12 filter types.
- WAV / SoundFont (SF2) support.
- PADSynth re-synthesis.
- 2x oversampling / undersampling.
- Built-in arpeggiator.
- Panning modulation / stereo delay / gate effects.
- Graphic envelope modulation.
- Imports / Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
- MIDI CC control.
Discovery Pro is available for only 59 EUR until July 10th, 2018 (regular 129 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz