discoDSP has released version 3.3 of Discovery, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Discovery’s architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. Start by selecting from the two oscillators, and then add one of the several types of filters, and then program the appropriate ADSR envelope for the sound.
Changes in Discovery Release 3.3
- 64 bit Audio Units support for Mac.
- 64 bit VST support for Windows.
- New selected item EDIT menu background color.
- Instant refresh in Bank Browser for new FXB files.
- Better preset renaming dialog box.
- Manual revision.
Discovery is available to purchase for 75 EUR / $99 USD (VAT Included). The update is free for previous R3 customers.