discoDSP has released a release candidate of version 1.1 of Bliss, the performance sampler instrument.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, 7 built-in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
Changes in Bliss v1.1 RC
- Mac standalone app.
- Multi-out support selectable per zone (1 Master with effects and 4 individual outs).
- Disk browser for searching and loading preset files on disk with pre hear and sample preview with metadata.
- Full keyboard driven controls navigation and editing (move between controls with TAB / Shift+TAB, set knobs and sliders with arrows, enter value in text with ENTER).
- Better focus indication on controls.
- Added resample zone in sample editor.
- Batch rename selected zones in sample editor.
- Prettified balloon parameter display.
- Improved look and feel of wave drawing and GUI controls.
- Fixed crashes loading program from Bliss Online Library with Cubase 8.
- Fixed problems with muting output when switching presets in Cubase 8.
- Fixed EXS24 import with notes stuck using MIDI keyboard.
- Fixed sampling from Arturia SEM V or Spire.
- Fixed sampling from Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra.
- Fixed exporting instruments to sfz as .wav.wav instead of .wav.
- Fixed there is no association between the audio files and the .sfz.
- Fixed replace program dialog appears when drag & drop .zbp file into empty location.
- Fixed sample window gets transparent when no samples are loaded.
- Fixed sample window does not clear itself when no samples are selected.
- Fixed sample window does not fit to performance window when it’s set to be opened in the same area.
- Fixed a problem with glide mode button not displaying when enabled.
The release candidate is now available for download from the discoDSP members area. Bliss for Windows, Mac & Linux (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $99 USD / 89 EUR.