discoDSP has announced the release of Beta 2 of Bliss, a new sampler instrument plugin that is also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows & Linux.
Changes in Bliss Beta 2
- Added Samples and SFZ export with 24-bit resolution.
- Added an options to play slices until the end of the sample or only at the next slice boundary.
- Added an option to unload automatically the plugin after sampling.
- Added an option to freeze plugin appending samples to current program to create multi layered sound easily.
- Added keyboard focus indication to wave view.
- Added crossfade loop range slider.
- Added sustain pedal midi support (sample will sustain indefinitely until pedal is switched to off, which will then trigger release stage).
- Added GUI size allowed to go as low as 60%.
- Added macro editor min and max sliders now display real parameter values.
- Improved interpolators (normal and high for real time / extreme for offline).
- Improved voice generation speedup.
- Improved support for plugin hosting.
- Improved modulation destination amount display of unipolar/bipolar values.
- Changed macros controls moved to envelope section.
- Changed downsampling filter passband to allow more frequencies near nyquist while still decrease aliasing.
- Changed beta release expiration dialog appears when 7 days are left instead of 30.
- Fixed bug LFO2 amount behaving incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed SF2 import for files with more than a single program.
- Fixed SFZ import.
- Fixed oversampling messing up plugin hosting.
- Fixed the use of slices and loop modes at the same time.
Bliss is available for purchase at 50% off until the beta period ends (regular $99 USD / 89 EUR / £59 GBP). Previous customers can download beta 2 at Members Area.