discoDSP has announced the release of Bliss 1.5, an update to the sampler instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, builti-in efects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
Changes in Bliss v1.5
- VSTi sampling x2 oversampling.
- VST effect chain support.
- Sampling time raised to 30 seconds.
- Loop size parameter for VSTi sampling.
- Drag & drop VST.dll support.
- Render sample crossfade loop.
- Zone Solo.
- Snap to zero crossing loop when sampling plugins.
- Normalize to several gains when sampling plugins.
- Load and save status progress bar. User defined naming export VSTi.
- Enhanced key / VSTi sampling presets.
- Auto assign root by file name.
- Plugins state / preset data saving options.
- SFZ export applying crossfade values.
- Polyphony increased to 256 voices.
- Export samples with correct Zone Note Name.
- AIFF root note fix.
- Select all zones, rename zones, save in SFZ crash fixed.
- Fixed Macro automation bugs.
Bliss is available for $149 USD / 129 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. The upgrade is 19 USD/EUR for existing customers. The plugin is available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats.
More information: discoDSP