discoDSP has announced the release of a major update to its Bliss performance sampler and instrument recorder plugin for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Version 2.0 adds Native Apple Silicon (M1 or higher) support. A major framework update provides greater stability and compatibility.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, 7 built-in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
Other changes in Bliss v2.0:
- Added dragging behavior for velocity, key range and tempo selection.
- Added export single selected file.
- Added exported file to recent sample list.
- Added Program name as default filename after exporting.
- Added Rubber Band time stretch library by Breakfast Quay.
- Added save selected zone in Bliss program.
- Fixed amp_env_dest1amt XML parameter saving.
- Fixed incorrect parameter range initialization.
- Fixed note sharp character not displayed correctly.
- Fixed note sharp character not exported correctly.
- Fixed Replace Sample function.
- Fixed standalone background color settings.
- Fixed VST sampling settings preset combo box.
- Last SFZ exported folder now recalled correctly.
- Sample and zone export now uses 24-bit instead 16-bit.
- Set zone by MIDI note now mirrored in Options and Zone menu.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
Users of Bliss 1.x can upgrade for 29 USD/EUR at the discoDSP Members Area.