discoDSP has released an update to its Bliss 2 sampler and virtual instrument recorder for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bliss allows you to sample VST/VST3/AU plugins to SFZ and the Bliss proprietary format.
Changes in Bliss v2.1
- New note range selection drop down design.
- Drop down now available in instrument sampling BPM, Note Interval and Velocity Interval.
- Fixed amp_env_dest1 XML parameter issue.
- Added Library menu at main Program drop down with configurable path at Bliss Options.
- Added Export SFZ to disk on instrument sampling.
- Fixed .ZBB bank and .SFZ files not able to be opened via Program drop down.