discoDSP has announced version 1.6 of the Bliss sampler and VST instrument recorder for Windows, macOS and Linux.
The update includes a Windows standalone version and 64-bit build for Linux.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, builti-in efects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
Changes in Bliss v1.6
- Windows standalone.
- Linux 64-bit build.
- Digital Code Signed Windows and macOS standalone apps.
- Updated framework.
- Compiled with XCode 10.3, VS 2019 and Ubuntu 18.
- Rename Zone from main GUI drop down (Command-R) renames active zone correctly.
- Tail time works as expected.
- Normalize dB <> buttons work as expected.
- Cancelling drag & drop files into GUI working as expected.
Bliss is available for purchase for $149 USD / 129 EUR excl. VAT where applicable. Version 1.6 is a free update for 1.5 customers and owners of 1.2 and below can upgrade for 29 EUR at the discoDSP Members Area.
The plugin is currently on sale for $119 USD at PluginFox.
More information: discoDSP