discoDSP has released version 6.5 of Discovery Pro, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Discovery Pro is a virtual analog synthesizer emulation for Audio Units and VST hosts featuring multi-layering, parameter morphing, high-quality sound, WAV and SF2 support, PAD re-synthesis and straightforward interface.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.5
- Added Retina GUI support for Hi-DPI displays including minor enhancements.
- Added 15 new banks and thousands of new waveforms. 10 banks reworked.
- Added License.dat copy protection.
- Added EDIT > Config > MIDI Out option.
- Added flat popup active option color.
- Fixed hanging notes issue.
- Fixed Linux file menu issues.
- Fixed Linux bank import.
- Increased performance and stability.
- Data folder location changed to Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro.
- OS X: Compiled with Xcode 6.4. OS X 10.6 or higher is required.
Discovery Pro (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $169 USD / 149 EUR. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at the discoDSP Members Area.