discoDSP has released version 6.7 of Discovery Pro, a virtual analog and wave synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.7
- Layer solo: Use Alt + click (right click on Linux) on slot / button to solo / unsolo layer.
- EDIT > FILE > Save Program to Active Bank.
- EDIT > Paste > Morph to all layers.
- EDIT > Paste > Pitch to all layers.
- Bank change controller 0 support.
- Fixed macOS bank change controller crash.
- Fixed Aftertouch mode not refreshing correctly.
- Fixed WAVE font size LCD.
- Fixed Empty WAVE Program/Bank display.
- Removed License.dat check.
The update is free for customers of Discovery Pro 6.5 and 6.6. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.
Discovery Pro (VST/AU) is currently on sale at a 30% discount as part of discoDSP’s Spring Sale (regular 129 EUR/$149 USD).
More information: discoDSP