discoDSP has released an update to the Discovery Pro virtual analog synthesizer and sampler for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities. We spent countless hours of hard coding, design, and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP teamwork in the form of a new instrument.
Changes in Discovery Pro 7.4
- Framework update with enhanced stability and reliability.
- Universal 2 Binary ProTools AAX for future proofing.
- AAX plugin now compiled with the latest 2.4 SDK.
- Bypass FX now persistent across bank changes.
- Enabled 2X GUI size for HiDPI displays.
- Fixed Skins folders not working in Linux.
- Fixed MIDI XML templates not working in Linux.
- Fixed MIDI learn not working in Linux.
- Nord Lead 2/4 MIDI templates now mirrors sync oscillator type with the board.
The update is free to existing owners of Discovery Pro 7.x from the discoDSP Members Area.