discoDSP has updated the Discovery Pro virtual synthesizer instrument to version 6.9.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities. We spent countless hours of hard coding, design and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP team work in the form of a new instrument.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.9
- Code signed files ready for macOS Catalina.
- Rewritten multichannel bus configuration.
- Windows and Linux standalone.
- Linux standalone JACK support.
- New 128 presets bank by Thomas Hook.
- Major framework upgrade for enhanced compatibility and stability.
- Compiled with XCode 10.3, VS 2019 and Ubuntu 18.
The updates is free for owners of Discovery Pro 6.5 and up. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous Discovery Pro and Discovery customers are available at discoDSP Members Area.