discoDSP has announced version 7.0 of Discovery Pro, a virtual analog synthesizer and sampler instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Discovery Pro is a virtual analog synthesizer emulation for Audio Units and VST hosts featuring multi-layering, parameter morphing, high-quality sound, WAV and SF2 support, PAD re-synthesis and straightforward interface.
Changes in Discovery Pro 7.0
- Active voices are now muted on program change.
- ASIO support in Windows Standalone app.
- EDIT menu redesign and enhancements.
- Enhanced preset interaction with AU and VST3 hosts.
- Fixed automation parameter display in Cubase VST3.
- Framework update for increased stability and compatibility.
- Full bank preset categorisation. Now 100 banks available.
- macOS Standalone native menus and look & feel.
- Parameter refactor with enhanced automation and proper learn, touch and latch modes support.
- Preset list enhancements for VST3 and AU.
- Removed Linux Webkit component for increased compatibility.
The update is to version 7.0 is available at a “pay what you like” price to existing Discovery Pro users until July 2020.