discoDSP has released version 3.6 of Vertigo, an additive synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Vertigo is an additive synthesizer featuring 256 partials, resynthesis and morphing with very high sound quality and built-in effects.
Changes in Vertigo v3.6
- Added License.dat copy protection.
- Added more logging to Log.txt.
- Fixed problem with reverse parameter automation from plug to host.
- Fixed certain host override saved program in song with disk based one.
- Fixed envelope drawing when not linear.
- Fixed possible denormals in reverb.
- Updated framework for increased stability.
Vertigo (VST/AU) costs 69 EUR. It is on sale at 40% off until October 25th, 2015. Previous Vertigo customers can request the 3.6 update at the discoDSP Members Area.