discoDSP has released version 3.5 of Vertigo, an additive synthesizer instrument plug-in.
Vertigo is an additive synthesizer for AudioUnits hosts featuring 256 partials, resynthesis and morphing with very high sound quality and built-in effects.
Changes in Vertigo R3.5
- Linux VST 32 and 64-bit support.
- OS X: Compiled using Xcode 5.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Removed memory allocations from audio thread.
- Improved GUI painting by removing excessive image blitting.
- Speedup oscillator engine with SSE2.
- Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Improved reverb.
- New chorus.
- Multiple folder support at Documents > discoDSP > Vertigo > Banks location.
- Bank browser clicking Program LED display.
- Factory presets revised and reworked.
Vertigo for Windows, Mac & Linux is available for purchase for $79 USD / 69 EUR. Previous Vertigo customers can request 3.5 the update at the discoDSP Members Area.