VST Buzz has launched a two-week deal on the Discovery Pro 7.0 software synthesizer instrument by discoDSP, offering over 60% off on the regular price.
discoDSP “Discovery Pro 7.0″ is a virtual analog synthesizer emulation modelled after the classic Clavia Nord Lead Synths.
It features multi-layering, parameter morphing, high-quality sound, WAV and SF2 support, PAD re-synthesis inside a straightforward interface and is perfect for EDM, Trip Hop, Funk, Alternative Rock, Synth Pop, New Wave and much more!
Discovery Pro features
- 32/64-bit Audio Units/VST/VST3.
- Dual/Four octave key split.
- 4 layers/12 oscillators with Sync / FM.
- WAV/SoundFont (SF2) support.
- PADSynth re-synthesis.
- 2X oversampling/undersampling.
- Built-in arpeggiator.
- 12 filter types/ZDF NL2 modeled + 2 Moog.
- Panning modulation/stereo delay/gate effects.
- Graphic envelope modulation.
- Imports/Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
The synth is on sale for 49 EUR until November 24th, 2020.
More information: VST Buzz