discoDSP has released version 6.8 of Discovery Pro, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Virtual Analog AU VSTi + Wave Synthesizer featuring 8 VA oscillators + 4 WAVE oscillators, unison, multi layering, 2x oversampling, unison edit, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay, gate effects, graphic modulation. Imports and exports Nord Lead 2 and 2X SysEx patches and banks.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.8
- Drag and drop support for FXP / FXB / SYSEX / WAV / SF2 / DWB files.
- Gate and Modulation mouseover displays values.
- Modulation envelopes scroll wheel support.
- Removed OSC2 / WAVE semitone decimals from LCD display.
- Dynamic display for ADSR time values.
- Aftertouch displays amount in % and + – correctly.
- Fixed pitch bend issue importing Discovery banks.
- Fixed Quick Stack Master volume issues.
- Fixed MIDI to Velocity swap tick.
Discovery Pro costs $149 USD / 129 EUR.
For a limited time only you can save 20% off your order with coupon code DDSPNL20OFF at checkout. This offer is also valid for the discoDSP Bundle, Bliss, Corona, Discovery, Phantom, ThrillMe and Vertigo.
More information: discoDSP