Dmitry Sches has released version 1.07 of its Thorn synthesizer that was designed to be easy to use and deliver awesome sound.
In Thorn, being simple means to be straightforward and provide advanced sonic control at the same time. Intuitive workflow, high quality processing modules, light on the CPU, Thorn is ready to be put at the heart of your mix, in any genre of modern electronic music production.
Changes in Thorn v1.07
- Added distortion pre/post switch for filter section.
- Added arrows to shift left/right Arp and Glitch.
- Added 25 new glitch presets.
- Thorn can load presets from Thorn CM and Thorn BEAT versions.
- Fixed stuck notes in AAX.
Thorn costs $119 USD and is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
More information: DS Audio