Dmitry Sches has released version 1.2 of the Thorn spectral synthesizer instrument, which is now exclusively distributed by Plugin Alliance.
Thorn was made to provide you with a great tool for modern electronic music production. The main goal was to develop a top notch software synthesizer, which knows everything about creation process of punchy, snappy and aggressive modern sounds.
Simplicity, flexibility and effectiveness are the key principles of Thorn. Just take a short tour through the carefully crafted sound library provided by Thorn (600+ presets!). We hope it contains lots of sounds you might want to put in your mix right away.
Changes in Thorn v1.2
- Thorn is distributed by Plugin Alliance now.
- Integrated Plugin Alliance framework with toolbar and authorization scheme.
- Thorn Essentials, HouseMaster One and Thorn Expansion 2 by Rob Lee are in the factory library now, free of charge.
- Modulation depth can be modulated now without issues.
- MIDI CC is working now when ARP is turned on.
- Thorn now returns text values to be displayed in automation lanes for AAX / VST3 / AU.
- Removed Optimize Polyphony option, will be returned later.
- Fixed automation smoothing issue.
- Fixed a crash when opening AAX page-table.
- Fixed minor preset loading issues on Windows.
Thorn is on sale at the intro price of $149 USD for a limited time (regular $199 USD).
More information: Plugin Alliance