Dotec-Audio has announced the release of its latest plugin DeeSubBass, a real-time sub-bass generator that can be played with MIDI notes.
A breathtaking sub-bass generator for modern music. From adding stability for pop music to a super sub-bass like rumbling.
It’s very easy to use, just select the song key. You can adjust the sound to your liking with the level, drive and high pass filters.
Synth bass, bass drum, 2mix, can be used for all sound sources you want to need sub-bass.
- Select a song key to automatically generate a sub bass.
- DRIVE gives the sub bass overtones with fat overdrive.
- High-pass filter adjusts the crossover with the original sound.
- High-precision oscillator that calculates waveforms with 64-bit double precision.
- Gnarly ’80s Anime graphics.
DeeSubBass is available in AU, VST and AAX plugin formats, priced at 5,000 JPY (~$46 USD). A discount is available to owners of other commercial Dotec-Audio plugins.
More information: Dotec-Audio