Denise has introduced a new and easy way to tame and color the dynamics of your tracks called tonal compression and on top adds Shape technology to finely shape the sound and behavior of your compressor.
Dragon Fire offers the ease of use of an equalizer with its push-pull graph, but more freedom, power and simplicity than a multi-band compressor. The plugin lets you speed up your workflow and add creativity and fun to your production process while keeping your ears fresh, creative and healthy.
Going beyond an emulation of a classic compressor, Dragon Fire lets you fine-tune the compressor’s saturation amount based on the gain reduction, or tweak the envelope follower to sound more analog or vintage.
Integrating the push-pull technology from denise’s popular God Mode, you can target the compression towards specific elements in your mix, like the snare in a full beat.
Dragon Fire features
- RMS and Knee functions to soften the compression sound.
- Interpolate between a fast and slow release curve for an ‘optic’ style response.
- Adaptive saturation: This lets you control the amount of saturation based on the gain reduction.
- Push-pull graph: an easy-to-use, eq-style graph to control how the compressor reacts to different frequency ranges.
- Transparent clipper function at the end of the signal chain.
- Easy switch to use the compressor in classic mode as a single band compressor.
- Comes with various presets including instruments like guitars, bass, vocals & drums.
Available in 64-bit VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Dragon Fire is on sale from Plugin Boutique at a 50% intro discount, priced $49.90 USD until April 1st, 2021.
More information: Denise