Dreadbox Synthesizers has announced its new DIY Kit Dysphonia, a full voice synthesizer with open architecture in desktop and Eurorack format.
The powerful sound designing machine comes with a dedicated USB to Eurorack power converter. Ideal for inexperienced DIY-ers, the synth consists of 13 individual sections.
- Analog Oscillator with 4 waves.
- 3x Analog VCA.
- Passive Signal Multiplier.
- CV and Audio 3-to-1 Mixer.
- High precision MIDI to CV/ Gate converter.
- 1ms/stage Snappy AD Envelope.
- Wide range Analog LFO.
- 24dB 4-pole Analog Self-Oscillating Low Pass Filter.
- 12dB 2-pole Analog Multi mode Filter.
- Hybrid Echo (as found on the Erebus synthesizer).
- Sophisticated digital Modulator with 4 different modes (LFO, Random, Envelope, CC).
The synth is available to pre-order for the early bird price of 185 EUR ex. VAT. A limited amount of kits will be available (single run).
More information: Dreadbox Synthesizers