Dreadbox has introduced its new synthesizer Typhon, a compact, USB powered unit developed in collaboration with Sinevibes.
Typhon has been developed with ultimate care and love, so as to be a great-sounding, portable and affordable synthesizer.
It has a complex modulation routing, 256 preset memory, a 32 note sequencer, and powerful stereo effects developed by Sinevibes.
- Analog Circuit including 2 Classic Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs.
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp.
- 3 Modulators with 4 Different Modes (LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer) and Multiple Active Targets.
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds.
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb.
- 32 Note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source.
- 254 preset memory, with import/export support.
- External audio input that can turn this box into the ultimate effects unit.
- Portable, Powered via USB with full MIDI and CC Implementation.
Priced 349 EUR and available to pre-order now, the Typhon will ship in July 2020.
More information: Dreadbox