Time+Space has announced the release of DRONAR: Guitarscapes, a follow-up of the DRONAR Hybrid Module that was released earlier this year.
This second module in the series from Gothic Instruments allows you to create a wide range of guitar-inflected textures from natural strummy accompaniments to wildly complex and awe-inspiring soundscapes.
From shimmering ethereal pads to dark and chaotic tension-packed atmospheres, Guitarscapes is perfect for cinematic soundtrack projects, yet its ability to produce natural strumming accompaniments also make it a versatile tool for a variety of genres including Rock, Pop, Indie, Hip Hop and Ambient music.
And, thanks to the power of DRONAR, all it takes is the press of a few notes…
DRONAR automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. Eight simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life.
You barely need any other sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music!
DRONAR Guitarscapes features
- Sounds derived from recordings of mandolin, electric, acoustic and steel guitars.
- Create huge shimmery pads, complex atmospheres and otherworldly soundscapes.
- Simple controls deliver massive control.
- Great for soundtrack projects as well as Indie, Rock, Pop and Ambient music.
- Hundreds of inspiring presets.
- Easy to use for beginners and a vast depth of control for experts.
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with new Rhythm Editor.
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators.
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options.
- Works with the full version of Kontakt.
DRONAR: Guitarscapes is now available from Pulse Audio and at Best Service at an introductory 20% discount until 20th September, 2016. Existing DRONAR users will automatically get a 20% additional discount on the second module.