The Drum Broker has announced Bars, Keys & Anomalies, a sample pack by MSXII Sound Design.
The success of the Unkempt Breaks inspired a lot of this work, but with a different spin…added notes, melodies, grooves, riffs and such by way of a vintage drum kit, live bass and electric guitar, vibraphone, and Fender Rhodes 73. The entire experience was captured and condensed to show the details of the creation process. Peepeth!
The groove, styles, and feel of the late 60′s & early 70′s was at the forefront of the recording and mixing process. The “Bars, Keys, and Anomalies” recording chain consisted of an Avantone CV-12 through Universal Audio 8110 preamps through an SSL Duality for the majority of the recording. The sample pack is full of both warmth and dirt; ready to hit your sampler!
Bars, Keys & Anomalies features
- 48k/24bit recorded Live Drums, Bass, Fender Rhodes 73, Vibraphone and Electric Guitar.
- Vintage one-mic technique used with an Avantone CV-12 during most of the recording.
- Composed with the grooves, styles, and feel of the late 60’s and early 70’s soul.
- Uncompressed, multi-tracked .wav files for optimal mixing/mastering.
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, ProTools,FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Maschine, Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
The sample pack costs $24.99 USD. It is also available bundled with The Unkempt Breaks Collection at a 20% savings.
More information: The Drum Broker