Drumdrops has released version 2.0 of its 1963 Premier Outfits 54 single shot multi-velocity drum kit for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Drumdrops has sampled up a classic sounding 60s drum kit, a 1963 Premier Outfits 54 which belongs to Producer Ben Hillier (Blur, Depeche Mode).
The sample packs are a must have, for anyone wanting the sound of a classic sounding British 1960s kit. It has been recorded in great detail providing up to 16 velocity levels and the Kontakt 5 pack comes with multiple round robins.
Changes in Premier Outfits 54 Kit v2.0
- Fixed a bug where the tuning knob readout changed going between tabs.
- Fixed a bug loading certain convolution reverbs.
- Fixed a bug where reverb send 2 was not having any affect after reloading a saved preset.
- All the reverb sends are now post fader.
- Crashes have been moved to separate instruments so they can be individually tuned / loaded or unloaded.
- Improved the compatability of the Roland V-drum MIDI map.
- Included new maps for the Yamaha DTX-900 and Slate SSD4.
- Added three new mix presets.
- Added one more convolution reverb.
The 1963 Vintage Premier Outfits 54 kit is available to purchase at a 20% discount until January 31st, 2014. Use coupon code PREMIER20 at checkout.
The update is free for customers who have purchased V1 of the Kontakt 5 pack.