Drumsound & Basslione Smith have launched Parallax, a bass engine for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Now, Native Instruments Kontakt users have access to a wealth of brand new bassline design and manipulation tools created by the Technique Recordings bosses themselves.
PARALLAX has the name “Drumsound & Bassline Smith” on the packaging because this project was personally conceived, coded, and crafted by the drum ‘n’ bass vets themselves. Having previously worked on plug-ins and presets for Sugar Bytes, Waves, and Loopmasters, creating something from the ground up was the next step. And with more than two decades at the top table of bass-heavy music production, Kontakt users can now benefit from their hard-won experience.
Drumsound & Bassline Smith have spent years developing this synth to satisfy beatmakers’ hunger for making heavy, rave-shaking basslines. With 50 presets to spark the imagination, the capability to combine original samples with the ones provided, and with near-infinite control and automation possibilities, PARALLAX is a new perspective on bass synths.
- Powerful three-oscillator synth with 24 filters and 9 LFO settings.
- Flexible XY pad on each oscillator (new feature for Kontakt 5.7).
- Expertly-curated toolbox of 8 insert effects and 5 send effects.
- Ultimate control using Kontakt’s multi-mode filter in combo with an XYZ pad.
- Quick Envelope feature to let you free-draw and edit custom envelopes.
Parallax is on sale for the intro price of £50 GBP (RRP £75 GBP).
More information: Technique Recordings