Plugin Alliance has announced an update to Thorn by DS Audio, a 3-oscillator spectral synthesizer with amazing sequencers, modulation, and effects.
This modern virtual synthesizer was designed by Dmitry Sches for punchy, snappy, and aggressive sounds. Version 1.2.1 includes some bug fixes.
Thorn was made to provide you with a great tool for modern electronic music production. The main goal was to develop a top notch software synthesizer, which knows everything about creation process of punchy, snappy and aggressive modern sounds.
Simplicity, flexibility and effectiveness are the key principles of Thorn. Just take a short tour through the carefully crafted sound library provided by Thorn (600+ presets!). We hope it contains lots of sounds you might want to put in your mix right away.
Changes in Thorn v1.2.1
- Fixed issues with Bitwig Studio on Mac in VST3.
- Fixed a crash in Cakewalk Sonar 2019.01 on Windows in VST3.
- Fixed a crash with Error c0000005 in Cakewalk on Windows in VST3.
- Fixed Thorn opens in Mono only in Studio One 4.
- Fixed issues with relocated Document folder on Windows.
- Fixed a crash in Reaper in VST3 when selecting the generic UI.
Thorn is currently on sale for $69.99 USD (regular $199 USD). Today only, you can get it for just $39.99 USD with coupon code DS-TH-3999 at the checkout.
More information: Plugin Alliance