Sound Dust has released an update to the Ghost Dulcitone 1900 Kontakt library.
Dulcitonium comes with almost completely new sample content that includes a Dulcitone 1884 through tape, a stretched Dulcitone 1900, a Dulcitone 1900 clunk layer, newly tweaked convolution ghosts, and a new engine.
DULCITONIUM takes the gorgeous woody jingle of the dulcitone and transforms it into an extended dusty swoon that goes to infinity and beyond.
It starts with ancient keyboards (see Dulcitone 1884 and dULCITONE1900) – with a Dulcitone 1884 through tape, a stretched Dulcitone 1900, and a Dulcitone 1900 clunk layer; but it doesn’t stop there, that would be too easy. It’s also about the ghosts…
The ghosts are dragged into this spiritual plane by treating each dulcitone sample as an impulse response for a convolution reverb* Load a sample into a convolution reverb plug in, send in 20 second bursts of Moog Voyager white noise and record the result. Do that for every single note/sample and several weeks later you have a collection dusty, metallic bowed sounding, infinite duclitone-ness.
- 6 articulations.
- 850 24bit stereo samples (2GB with Native Instruments propriety compression).
- Note Jitter: Randomizes note on/off timing, velocity values and tuning between articulations.
- Chord and Key quantize, selectable to fix scale and chord type across all keys.
- Sample start and loop length control per instrument.
- BPM synced pan and volume modulation per instrument.
- BPM synced vibrato and chorus per instrument.
- 24 custom convolution reverbs per instrument.
- 4 fully controllable insert effects: dirt, eq, rotor, phaser and master algorithmic reverb.
- 2 fully controllable send effects: delay and algorithmic reverb.
- Keyboard Velocity and round robin modelling page.
- 70 instrument snapshots.
- Handy build in instructions in RTFM page.
The Dulcitonium is available for £40 GBP. A limited time introductory 40% discount is offered with coupon code DULCITONIUM40 at the checkout.
More information: Sound Dust