E-Phonic has released an update to Invader 2, the 8-voice polyphonic synthesizer instrument for Windows and MacOS.
Version 1.0.9 brings some new features, improvements and fixes for the synth that was designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
Changes in Invader 2 v1.0.9
- New sync saw oscillator.
- New saw to square variable oscillator.
- New resonant band pass filter.
- 2 new phaser delay effects.
- Oscillator phase and drift parameters are now automatable.
- LFO Delay envelopes are now available as modulation sources (L1 DLY / L2 DLY).
- Amp Envelope is now available as filter modulation source.
- Fixed clicks when playing high notes in HQ mode.
- Updated presets.
Invader 2 is available as a “pay what you want” download in VST3 and AU plugin formats, starting at 5 EUR.
More information: E-Phonic