Psychic Modulation has launched its new audio melting multi-fx plugin. EchoMelt is designed for adding character, texture and warmth to your sounds.
The plugin is based on the onboard effects of the Phonec Synthesizer, but with big improvements and several new features.
EchoMelt can create warbling “VHS” effects, swirling choruses, dubbed-out space delays, lo-fi saturated distortion and everything in-between.
More than just a “lo-fi” effect, EchoMelt can be used in a variety of situations, equipped with a very useful 5-band fully parametric EQ that can be routed before or after all other effects, or even used on it’s own.
In fact, each effect section can be used independently, and each section has it’s own dry/wet mix in addition to the main Master Mix. Each section can even save it’s own presets for quickly loading up specific settings at any time.
- Melt: Analog-style drifting, instability and random fluctuations.
- Snag: Sporadic pitch jumps and dropouts.
- 2-Voice Chorus with Melt integration.
- Echo: Pitch shifting dub delay unit.
- Fully Parametric 5-Band EQ.
- Saturation driver can be applied to overall signal.
- EQ and Melt are both routable.
- Mix controls for each effect as well as Master Mix.
- Sub Presets for each FX section.
- MIDI Learn and automation of most parameters.
- Double Click Parameter Reset.
- Intuitive patch management system.
- 128 presets to get you started.
EchoMelt is available as a VST/AU plugin for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac, at an introductory price of $39 USD until June 1st, 2017.