Ecliptiq Audio has announced the release of Dawn, a new Kontakt instrument library with a focus on plucks, arps and keys.
Dawn is the second installment of Ecliptiq Audio’s series featuring Qadra, a cutting-edge and versatile Kontakt engine capable of layering, morphing, blending and shaping any types of sounds with each other. Dawn is specialized in plucks, keys and synth one shots.
- Layer up to 4 of the 80 multisampled sound sources and shape them to your taste.
- Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
- 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. Assign them to any of the 7 modulatable parameters each layer has.
- Arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
- Flexible randomization functions to get over the creative block. Randomize each part separately alongside with the sound sources and the sequencers.
- Built-in preset manager to quickly access the 160 factory presets and up to 240 user presets.
Dawn costs $79 USD. Until October 31st you can purchase it at the intro price of $59 USD. A bundle with Warp is $99 USD.
A fully functional free demo version with limited sound sources is available for download.
More information: Ecliptiq Audio