Ecliptiq Audio has launched Warp, a new Kontakt instrument that is specialized in pads, drones, swells and all kinds of atmospheric synths.
This is the first installment in a new series of sound libraries featuring a cutting-edge and versatile Kontakt engine capable of layering, morphing, blending and shaping any type of sounds with each other.
- Layer up to 4 of the 80 multisampled sound sources and shape them to your taste.
- Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
- 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. You can assign them to any of the 7 modulatable parameters each layer has. .
- Turbocharged arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
- Flexible randomization functions to get over the creative block. Randomize each part separately alongside with the sound sources and the sequencers.
- Built-in preset manager to quickly access the factory and the user presets.
- Includes 160 factory presets, save up to 240 of your own patches.
Warp for Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher is on sale for the intro price of $59 USD until August 15th, 2018 (regular $79 USD). A fully functional demo of the engine with 8 sound sources is available for download.
More information: Ecliptiq Audio