The release of Loopcloud 5.3 sees an update to the Loopcloud Drum sampler instrument. Version 1.5 of the drum sampler comes with a new intuitive sample swap, tag manager and randomizer, and much more.
Included with a Loopcloud subscription, Loopcloud DRUM is a 16-pad drum sampler and sequencer that connects directly to Loopcloud, giving you access to the largest and most diverse library of premium sounds, plus cutting-edge kits curated by top artists and exclusive labels.
The new intuitive sample swap, tag manager and randomiser, allows you to create unique sound palettes and rhythmic textures quickly and easily – without breaking your flow.
DRUM’s powerful new features let you audition kits and samples from your library, meaning you can instantly get creative with the sounds you already love. Whether you’re a pro producer or making your first beat, Loopcloud DRUM creates authentic and inspiring kits within moments.
Loopcloud Drum 1.5 includes:
- ‘Dice’ button to instantly generate a fresh kit drawn from the samples in your Loopcloud library.
- Intuitive browser where you can easily select your purchased and saved kits, and discover new sounds to purchase directly from the plugin.
- Build kits automatically from the sounds you love thanks to its intelligent sound tagging.
- Eight-pattern 16-step sequencer, with patterns that can be chained together to build longer sequences.
- Mew export options (full audio mixdown or individual stems, MIDI file of your sequences, or single one-shot samples).
- Expansive range of new kits and sounds are available to purchase.
Loopcloud Drum 1.5 is included with the fully-featured free 30-day Loopcloud trial, and with a Loopcloud subscription. Plans are available from £5.99 GBP / 6.99 EUR / $7.99 USD per month.
Existing users can add Drum 1.5 to their toolbox by updating to version 5.3 of Loopcloud inside the Loopcloud plugin.
More information: Loopcloud