Electro-Harmonix has introduced the 1440 Stereo Looper, a pedal delivering 1,440 seconds (24 minutes) of high-quality, uncompressed, stereo recording time.
The looper has the ability to store 20 different loops, which remain in memory until erased.
It can even tempo sync to an external MIDI device and is packed with features you’ll want. Unlimited overdubbing means you can lay down as many parts as you like while variable tempo playback plus Reverse and Octave speed effects really enhance creative control.
We’ve also included a 1 Shot function, adjustable fadeout times and optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo. The affordable 1440 Stereo Looper puts a ton of looping power on your pedalboard.
1440 Stereo Looper features
- Uncompressed audio: 24-bit A/D/A 44.1kHz sample rate.
- Undo-Redo function (also available via optional footswitch).
- Reverse and Octave speed effects at the touch of a button or a footswitch tap.
- Shot Button, when pressed the loop is played back one time, then stops.
- Footswitch selectable for Stop, Reverse/Octave Effects, or Loop Retrigger.
- Unlimited overdubbing.
- Optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo.
- Adjustable loop fadeout time.
- Loop synchronization to external MIDI Clock.
- USB connection for download and upload of loop audio files with custom EHX 1440 application for Mac and Windows.
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY.
The 1440 Stereo Looper is available from atuthorized Electro-Harmonix dealers for a street price of $221.30 USD.
More information: Electro-Harmonix