Toontrack has just announced the release of its latest EZX expansion for the EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 virtual instruments.
Electronic Edge EZX features a massive battery of mix-ready sounds tailored for modern music production, bringing never-before-heard hybrids of sound created with drum machines, acoustic percussion, foley and melodic instruments.
The new EZX is suitable for beat-making, modern pop composition and elaborate sound design.
In this zero-gravity audio cosmos, layering, texturing, pitch shifting, granular processing and circuit bending all intersect and pivot at the zenith of cutting-edge sound design to deliver a truly one-of-a-kind percussive battery for modern music production.
In total, the EZX covers 30 mix-ready kit presets made up from in excess of 370 unique and individually engineered percussive components. You’ll find kicks, snares, risers, hi-hats, toms, atmospheric and FX sounds, claps, cymbals and more – all free-floating at the divides between electronic and acoustic and between modern and vintage and as far from anything conventional you can imagine.
Electronic Edge EZX features
- Electronic, acoustic and foley sounds combined to never-before-heard hybrids of percussive textures.
- 30 unique kit presets.
- 57 kicks, 49 snares as well as a broad range of toms, rims, FX sounds, risers, cymbals and more.
- In total, more than 370 individually engineered source sounds.
- Includes a ‘Melodic’ section of chromatic instruments.
- Ideal for beat making and any facet of electronic and modern music production.