Elektron has introduced the Audio/CV Split Cable Kit, a multi-purpose cable and connector solution suitable for a wide range of applications.
The Audio/CV Split Cable Kit is especially ideal for:
- Analog Rytm users wanting to connect the dual mono separate voice out jacks to a mixer or sound card.
- Analog Keys/Four users wanting to sequence external analog gear with the dual CV/Gate outputs.
- Octatrack users wanting to sample from consumer electronic devices featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Modular users wanting a signal splitting solution essentially functioning as a 4x output multiple module.
Audio/CV Split Cable Kit features
- 1x cable adapter module, featuring a 3.5mm stereo plug and 2x 3.5mm and 2x 1/4” mono jacks
- 1x 3.5mm to 1/4” headphone plug adapter
- 2x 150cm 3.5mm to 1/4” TR cables
Alongside the Audio/CV Split Cable Kit, custom Elektron branded 1/4” instrument cables have also been made available. They come in two lengths, 150cm and 300cm, and are purchased separately.
The Audio/CV Split Cable Kit is available for purchase for $25 USD/29 EUR. The 150cm 1/4” and 300cm 1/4” instrument cables are $7 USD/9 EUR and $10 USD/12 EUR, respectively.
More information: Elektron