Elektron has announced major firmware updates for the MKI and MKII models of its Analog Four analog synthesizer and Analog Rytm analog drum machine.
OS 1.40 on the Analog Four and 1.50 on the Rytm lets this world-class duo flex its Elektron superpowers more impressively than ever before. Extra performance control, added sequencing potential, and increased machine power are just the tip of this Analog iceberg. The perfect opportunity to dive in if you’ve been considering either machine.
The update features:
- Sequencer MIDI Out — With Sequencer MIDI Out you can link up to the rest of your gear with ease. Control velocity, note, and length on every step of the powerful Elektron sequencer, and breathe new life into old machines with conditional trigs.
- Scale per Track — Scale per Track is now on the Analog machines. Inject some extra unpredictability and excitement into your compositions.
- Parameter Randomization — Instantly randomize a parameter page to let the machine take charge. Access the unimagined with the press of a key, then revert back or go again.
- Multiple Quick Performance Control — Assign multiple performance macros to the Quick Performance Control.
- Graphics improvements — New graphics have been added to make your machine navigation easier and more enjoyable.
- Other fixes and improvements — For a full list of improvements and fixes, check the release notes.
The firmware updates are available to download from the Elektron Support page.
More information: Elektron