Elysia has announced the release of a public beta of the alpha compressor plugin, a software reincarnation of Elysia’s mastering compressor.
It gives you a painstaking emulation of the sound and features the hardware is known and popular for – programmed by the code experts from Brainworx.
But not only the final stage of mastering will profit big time from this ultimate dynamics processor. In fact, the compression section alone is such a useful tool that we have decided to include a dedicated mixing version with a reduced interface. You might want to use this on every single track of your DAW…
alpha compressor features
- Integrated M/S Matrix – Mid/Side and stereo processing modes.
- Auto Fast – Perfect attack and release in any situation.
- Feed Forward & Feedback – Two selectable compressor characteristics.
- Sidechain Filter – Frequency selective compression.
- Parallel Compression – Mixing direct and compressed signals.
- Soft Clip Limiter – More headroom, more loudness.
- Audio Filter – Tweaking the sonic structure easily.
- Warm Mode – Instant signal coloration.
The alpha compressor plugin public beta for PC and Mac (TDM/RTAS/VST/AU) is available to download now.