What would you do if you had the opportunity to sample an 80-year old tenor recorder made of REAL ivory and wood? …
…… That’s right, you’d do it.
We couldn’t believe how well this instrument came out. It was our first experiment with legato programming, and once the vibrato was implemented, it was love at first listen. If you’re looking for a natural, emotional wind instrument, this is just what the doctor ordered!
Ivory Wind features
- Old, wooden tenor recorder, obsessively sampled.
- Modwheel control for vibrato intensity, pitch bend control for vibrato speed.
- Optional 3X round robin neighbor borrowing.
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting.
- 1 NKI file.
- 67 recorded samples, 44.1Khz / 24 bit stereo.
- 61 MB installed, 43 MB .rar download.
Ivory Wind is available for download for Kontakt 4.2 or higher (full version).