VST Buzz has launched a limited time sale on Emergence Audio’s evolving and organic soundscapes and textures for the free Kontakt Player: Cello Textures.
Welcome to “Cello Textures” featuring Emergence Audio’s intuitive Infinite Motion Engine™ and Non-Static Sampling™ process, which allows you to blend and sculpt expressive sonic landscapes in new and unique ways that never feel static. Emergence Audio brought in world renowned cellist Mariko Muranaka to bring this concept to life, and the results are beautiful!
Create pads, textures, soundscapes, drones and pulses for a wide range of genres including film, television and game scoring, contemporary era music, neo-classical music, ambient music, drone music, sound design, trailer music, new age/meditation music, and much more!
Cello Textures features
- 3.33GB installed.
- Infinite Motion Engine.
- Non-Static Sampling.
- 17 traditional but uniquely performed articulations.
- 120 presets designed by founder Michael Vignola.
- 100+ parameters to customize your own sound.
- Convolution reverb with 50+ top-shelf impulse responses.
- 10 effects and randomizer.
- Evolving organic soundscapes and pads.
- 24bit 48kHz samples.
- MIDI learn/automation for all controls.
The sample library is on sale for 49 EUR until May 16th, 2023 (regular 99 EUR). Prices ex. VAT in EU.
Use promo code VST10OFF at the checkout to get an additional 10% discount on a purchase at the VST Buzz store in celebration of its 10th anniversary.
More information: VST Buzz